Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
19x8.0 Racing Hart (Multi Piece) M5 wheels wrapped in a set of Yokohama Parada A-Spec2's (80-85% tread left) 225/35/ZR19's. These wheels are Silver in color.

These wheels have been sitting in my garage for almost a year or so now. They are not doing me any good because I just picked up another set of wheels and these have collected a lot of dust.

I have around 5,000 miles on this basically new set of wheels/tires. I also JUST repolished all the lips ($100 each), so each of the wheels look MINT.

The wheels are +51 offset all the way around. Bolt pattern is 5x114.3 & 4x114.3.
Perfect for 2nd Gen CL/TL/TSX/Accord/Galant, etc.

Everything about the wheels are very new and in GREAT condition. Center caps, valve stems, valve stem caps, EVERYTHING. All clean, all intact down to the very last alan screw.

I only drive my car on the weekends and am very meticulous about anything and everything that touches my car.

Asking Price: $2,000 OBO.

No trades please. Paypal (add 3%) or Cash only please. So Cal has priority, but I will ship on the buyer's expense.

Thanks for looking.

I will post pics this by weekend. All sales final.

Wheel+Centercap:

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Those rims are absolutely hot and sick, but I don't have 2 g's to drop on wheels today :(

Bump for hot rims :up2:

·
Registered
41 Posts
BuMP for the same wheels im running!!! VERY NICE WHEELS!!! good luck with the sale..

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheel 1:

Wheel 2:

Wheel 2 (Damage): Caused probably by small road debris. This lip can be easily polished out to be restored to 100% condition.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts