Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, it's christmas time so money is low. me and my wife have decided to go ahead and part with these wheels. they have been on the car for about 2 months. we purchased them for 1900+ taxes and stuff. the tires are in excellent shape. the wheels are 19x7.5 with 4x100 and 4x114.3 lug patterns. the tires are 215/35/19 nitto neogens. the tires themselves are pretty expensive. there are no curbs or anything on the wheels. the wheels have probably seen about 1000 miles on them and they were used to go back and forth to work. the wheels are in excellent shape. the center cap tool will come with this too. we are looking to sell this immediately so offers are welcomed also. this will be a great christmas gift! =) pics wwill be posted tomrorow

asking $1500 shipped

·
???
1,405 Posts
your ride says you have a 2000 av6, but the lug pattern is 4x114.3 Wouldn't you need a 5x114.3?

also what is the offset? any rubbing issues?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for the confusion. this is being taken of a 96 accord. no rubbing issues on her car at all. the offset is +42. yes i did get a new car, i drive a 2005 chrysler 300. i sold the av6 a while ago after too many problems and headaches. this will not fit any av6. only the 4 banger accords.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts