Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 19" TSWs & brand new Toyo Proxy4 235/35-19...Boston area *new pics*

I have for sale my 19" TSW Thurxtons, they're wrapped in brand new Toyo Proxy4 235/35-19 tires. The wheels are in perfect condition, no curbings, chips, dents, etc etc. They are 19x8 with an offset of 40, and they are gunmetal finish with a polish 3" lip. No rubbing whatsoever to my 2004 Accord coupe. The tires literally have 30 miles on them. I drove home from the tire store with the new set of tires, and took the wheels and tires off my car. They're sitting in bags in my garage right now...ready to go. The tires are so new that they still have the "nipples" on the tread surface, and they were computer balanced. The wheels themselves were bought new in April of 2005, and have a total of about 3000 miles on them.

Brand new i paid over 2000 for the package, they're yours for 1500. I'd prefer a pickup buyer, as i have no idea how i'd ship these. Price includes the hub rings, but does not include lug nuts.

These wheels and tires are in perfect condition.

You can see a picture of the wheels on my Accord coupe in my gallery.

If u want to see close ups or better high resolution pics, or pics of the tire tread etc, send me a private message with your email address.

As you can see, i'm not bluffing when i say these tires literally have 30 miles on them. The wheels themselves have never seen a rainy day either, as my car is garage kept, and only driven on good weather days.

The wheels with tires weigh in at 46lbs according to my bathroom scale

They are beautiful wheels and get props and thumbs up everywhere i go...Perfect oppurtunity to buy a heavily discounted set of perfect condition gun metal wheels with high quality new tires.
Jon

·
Registered
443 Posts
bump for a nice looking lip..

what drop do you have?
where in the Northeast are you?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chino182 said:
bump for a nice looking lip..

what drop do you have?
where in the Northeast are you?
Thanks buddy, i'm just outside of Boston, MA

It's my modest HFP suspension, with the fat Comptech rear sway bar. The car handles pretty damn well with those sticky 19" wheels and tires

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
03ondubs said:
Do u know the weight of these?

they are pretty heavy...

but if u want to go with 19", i dont think there is a point to care how much the wheels weight... even the lightest one is about 20lbs...

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have 20" chromes now and they r heavy, I don't want to downsize too much but I want somethin lighter that's why I ask

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
03ondubs...according to my bathroom scale, the wheels with the tires weight in at 46lbs. I dont know how accuate my bathroom scale is, but, i can honestly say that i dont feel any loss in acceleration or braking with these 19s compared to the original 17s that the car came with.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey PCH, clear your Private Message mailbox, it's full and cannt receive any more messages

·
Registered
630 Posts
Jon2002 said:
03ondubs...according to my bathroom scale, the wheels with the tires weight in at 46lbs. I dont know how accuate my bathroom scale is, but, i can honestly say that i dont feel any loss in acceleration or braking with these 19s compared to the original 17s that the car came with.
cool thanks for responding; I just weighed a wheel of mine 59 lbs. If I were to buy ur wheels I would need a brake kit what kind do u have?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
03ondubs said:
cool thanks for responding; I just weighed a wheel of mine 59 lbs. If I were to buy ur wheels I would need a brake kit what kind do u have?
Why would you need a brake kit? I dont exactly understand your question.

Jon

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
to fill in the HUGE space the 19s leave in their middle. btw 46 lbs is what our oem setup weighs in at.

·
Registered
443 Posts
It all depends on the rims you get when u ride 19's.. my axis doesnt show as much gap as a 5star setup....

i'm still running stock and planning to upgrade the brake setup soon.

BUMP for nice tires

·
Registered
630 Posts
Jon2002 said:
Why would you need a brake kit? I dont exactly understand your question.

Jon
Because of the huge space like Owace said
The weight is good but i'm not set on the 5 star style

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone interested???

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump

·
ultimate
228 Posts
I'm buying in February. If they are still for sale then, I will 100% buy them because these wheels are so sexy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts