Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've said it before and I'll say it again... :blah:

"Texas would be a Great place to Live if it weren't for all the Goddamn Texans..."

To make a long story short... During a freeze last week, some jackass in an Ford F250 King Ranch hit some ice, lost traction and decided to hit the brakes... Result: My accord gets totalled and virtually NO DAMAGE to his truck... :furious: :furious:

NEW POLICY:

FIRST to Pay gets the item... I'm sorry, but I am too busy to try and keep up with everyone calling dibs, second dibs, promising payment, etc...

If you want something that isn't already SOLD, then please just pay via paypal, (PM me for my cell number if your local) and be sure to put your username and what you want in the comment section. If someone sends a payment for something already sold or paid for, I'll simply refund the payment... I have no interest in ripping anyone off, I just need this stuff out of my garage... the sooner the better...

Here's what I have for Sale...

New Thread

Well, I'll miss that car. It was super dependable and never gave me any problems... I guess I'll devote more time to my bike after my back stops hurting... :) :(

Pictures of most of the items can be found here:

For Sale Pics

My paypal id: [email protected]
My eBay id: mikeandjetha

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a quick post before I head out to work...

I don't have enough time to reply to PMs, so I'll wait to check them this afternoon...
Is anyone local that would like to come and see these in person?

The farenheit monitor is tentatively sold to blackhawk411

I'll add my paypal id to the original post...

I'll also add my eBay id, so anyone can check my rating which mirrors my trader rating here...

Gotta run.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I would like the TYC tail lights with the trim. Will they fit a 2001 Accord Coupe? If so I want them. I live in 73071. Thanks

1 - 20 of 70 Posts