Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 19x8.5/7.5 +53 offset all around MAYA DTS. I had these at a wheel repair shop since October (right before the hurricane) and just got them back a few days ago :rolleyes: In that period of waiting, I had an Acura TL-S they were going to go on. That car no longer exists, so here they are for sale.

These were just re-finished. All 4 had very minor scrapes with 2 of them having very small bends.

I'm asking $1700 shipped (and insured) and $1600 pick-up. They are also on ebay if you wish to look for them. I have the center-caps, but I forgot to take a picture of them. I will get it as soon as possible.

I am in the Miami, FL area (near FIU) if you wish to check them out. I will have 2 of them in my car.

If there is anything I can do to prove that I'm legit and I'm not gonna scam anyone, let me know and I'll do it.

As far as shipping, I'm going to let UPS handle the boxing and all that to help prevent any damage.

E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: TGOCarlos0069

Pics:

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
just curious... do these still have the bends and scratches? or have they been fixed. I can't understand your paragraph.

hese were just re-finished. All 4 had very minor scrapes with 2 of them having very small bends.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts