Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
I decided to make a new thread since the other one was getting kind of old. I got a set of these wheels for sale. Specs are as follows:

WALD S21C (Streifen)
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
19x8.5 +43 with BRAND NEW Falken FK452 235/35/19
19x9.5 +38 with 50% tread left Falken FK451 275/30/19
Wheels are off the car so tires will not be getting any more mileage. Front tires literally have 5 miles on them.

Price: $2200

One of the rear wheels has a small curb nic, other than that the wheels are great. $2200 picked up in West LA or Torrance, or I'll meet you half way from wherever you are in socal as long as it is within driving distance. Shoot me a pm or email me at [email protected] .

Thanks!

Damage:

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
275 rears...is that for lexus?
assuming his name isn't "alex" then it appears his member name is saying he has a lex. if these came off an is300, can you post pics please? thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These can fit a lexus, infiniti sedan, acura tl, honda accords. I will be posting pictures of the wheels tonight. I have a friend who is running 9.5 in the rear on the +35 offset and it actually looks great on the 7th gen accord, so +38 should fit just fine.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
These can fit a lexus, infiniti sedan, acura tl, honda accords. I will be posting pictures of the wheels tonight. I have a friend who is running 9.5 in the rear on the +35 offset and it actually looks great on the 7th gen accord, so +38 should fit just fine.
Ill have to see that one to believe it, either he is running maaaddd camber WITH rolled and trimmed fenders or a wide body kit, or he is lifted w/ the 4x4 style. haha. the highest I have seen is 19x8.5 et38 and that stuck out on a coupe w/ rolled fenders (mqike's car for those who dont believe me)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 please dont bash peoples threads if you dont even own a coupe. it doesnt make sense to say negative things like that in someone's forsale thread if YOU havnt tried it yourself.. ive dont many setups and i have also seen many setups so i have an idea of what till fit and what will not. if you are not slammed these rims WILL FIT. (only thing is the tire size, which u should just swap out if you are serious about these rims)

actually my friend has 18x9.5 +35 with 225/40 tires in the rear.. he is rolled and it rides fine. does not rub. he is lowered on stechs tho. (his name here is jaysn)

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 please dont bash peoples threads if you dont even own a coupe.
I dont need to own one to know... I've seen plenty setups to know what it takes to fit these wheels on a coupe also.

it doesnt make sense to say negative things like that in someone's forsale thread if YOU havnt tried it yourself.. ive dont many setups and i have also seen many setups so i have an idea of what till fit and what will not.
what part of what I said is negative? Im just stating the truth, what part is false? you basically took what I said and reworded it.

if you are not slammed these rims WILL FIT. (only thing is the tire size, which u should just swap out if you are serious about these rims)
didnt I say this? its kinda obvious you'll need to run rubberbands just to get these to look like theyre sitting inside the fenders (after fender work)

actually my friend has 18x9.5 +35 with 225/40 tires in the rear.. he is rolled and it rides fine. does not rub. he is lowered on stechs tho. (his name here is jaysn)
I posted in a thread in which he discussed his setup... but again, it takes a substantial amount of work. thats all I was getting at with my post. sorry for stating the obvious?

lol. he is good at that!
OMGWTFBBQLOL :rolleye2:

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
dude if u not going to buy it stfu!
why dont YOU? and mind your own bizness... I am interested, and what?

They're not your wheels, or your thread for that matter. I asked to see pics of the wheels themselves... I'm getting an IS300 and these are IS fitment, thanks.

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
if u know that much about fitment than why are u askin about pics to belive it that they will fit accords??

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
if u know that much about fitment than why are u askin about pics to belive it that they will fit accords??
because I clearly said "Ill have to see that one to believe it, either... :blah: " in regards to some other wheels fitting an accord w/o major modification.

I asked to see pics of these on the car they were on (I am hoping they were on an IS), I could care less what they look like on an accord, I already know its not possible to fit these wheels on an accord w/o further modification.

·
6,808 Posts
i have 8.5 wit 35 offset and they fit fine.. i bet u anything they will fit without modifications.. and if u looking for **** for IS.. go to club lexus!.. wtf are u doing on an accord forum?

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
i have 8.5 wit 35 offset and they fit fine.. i bet u anything they will fit without modifications.. and if u looking for **** for IS.. go to club lexus!.. wtf are u doing on an accord forum?
ORLY? last time I checked the dimensions we are dealing with are 9.5" et35 dood.

I am on club lexus, and my.is but who the fvck said I'm specifically looking for lexus sh!t on V6P? these wheels just so happen to fit an IS, its not my fault they were posted here.

·
6,808 Posts
9.5 WITH A 38 ET..for ur IS they would be perfect. for an accord they would not need a rool thatt it.. may be not even depending on how low and size tire!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts