Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I know I'm new here but I have tons of feedback from www.solaraguy.org. Also I know a few members here that can vouce for me.

Its that time. Its really hard for me to have to put these up for sale. But as I am starting to part out my car these will have to go.
They are TRUE SSR Professor 3 piece wheels. They are not the US made one's but the Japan Made. Color is in Black with a Polish chrome lip, Semi forged wheels. This is a really rare set esp. for the size and offset I have. It took me almost 2.5 months to get these in my hands.

Wheel Size: 19x8.5
Offset: +37
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Tires: Dunlop Sport Maxx 235/35/ZR19 All have 80%-90% Thread life left as of 6/1/06.

All wheels are in good condition. 2 of them do have about a 1/2" Marking on the lip from the place that mounted the tires. They did a front face mount instead of a reverse mount. The wheels have no CURBING, BENDS, CRACKS, or DAMAGE. The face of these wheels are beautiful.

I still have these on my car and I will NOT pull them off until I find a buyer. If you want to look at them your more then welcome to come look at them in person. Also I am running them on Tein and Tokico set-up. I had roll the rear fenders also use a 2mm spacer in the rear which is really small since the tires are so wide. I am located in So. Cal. For pics you can visit my cardomain site at www.cardomain.com/id/iazuncupidi

If you would like these shipped BUYER is responsible for all shipping cost.

These wheels retail for over $2500.00 without tires. Also These are almost impossible to find in the size and offset I have.
Asking $2400.00 with tires OBO
Without tires: $2000.00 OBO

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or Call me at 626-922-5685

1 - 2 of 2 Posts