Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE!! FS: Sealed 12" Box w/ Plexi & Neon

UPADTE!!!

The Alpine Subs are sold but the Sealed Box is still available. Anyone interested, PM me or post a reply.

Here are some pictures of the box:

Here's a pic of the box w/ the subs in it:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ATran said:
how much for all with box. and i call dibs.
$250 w/ sealed box. If you want, I'll take a pic of the actual box when I get home. I don't know how much it'd be to ship the box.. it's pretty heavy. Where are you located? Let me know.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
that's a cool setup, i like how it still retains usable trunk space

·
Registered
305 Posts
autophiles said:
2-12" Alpine Type-R Subs for sale. These are Dual Voice Coil subs that really Bump! They were barely used (about 2 weeks) in my Accord until my amp blew. They are still in their factory boxes and paperwork is included. These retail for around $150 each. Get the pair for $200 OBO. PM me if you have any questions. Here's a stock pic until I can take some actual ones:

I also have a sealed box with plexiglass back if you are interested in that as well.

Here's a pic of the box w/ the subs in it:

yea..... thats my top picture your using dude. :furious:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wayne73 said:
yea..... thats my top picture your using dude. :furious:
I said I just grabbed one.. wasn't trying to say it was mine. I posted the ones of mine tonight. Chill out :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ATran said:
55379 is my address and yeah take pics.
Shipping would probably be around $60 or so.. the box is pretty heavy. Let me know.

·
Registered
638 Posts
just wondering... how did you seal off the trunk like that? you had to raise the box a little. did you just use wood?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ej3ffrey said:
just wondering... how did you seal off the trunk like that? you had to raise the box a little. did you just use wood?
I made a base of wood.. then used a thin piece of wood, wrapped it in carpet and screwed it to the wood base so it'd stay up.. an easy way to make a box look like a custom install! :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WesMac said:
how far are you from TN? Nashville Area
According to mapquest:
Total Est. Time: 11 hours, 5 minutes Total Est. Distance: 654.12 miles

·
Registered
294 Posts
I only live about 6 hrs away and Im actually from nashville(hermitage). My parents live in franklin and Ill come get them and know my way around very well

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
98v6accordfl said:
I only live about 6 hrs away and Im actually from nashville(hermitage). My parents live in franklin and Ill come get them and know my way around very well
PM sent :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts