Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2.25'' Custom Cat-Back Exhaust - A'PEXi WSII, Magnaflow Resonator ('03 I4)

I'm selling my custom cat-back off from 2003 Honda Accord Coupe I4.

It is 2.25'' cat-back with a A'PEXi World Sport II Muffler and a Magnaflow Stainless Steel Resonator. I have had it on my car for a little over four months with about 2k miles. All the components are in clean and perfectly working condition.

The sound is relatively quiet compare to other single muffler setup. If you are looking for really deep growl, this is not for you but it does sound sweet with vtec. I'm selling it only because I wanna try different setup.

Price : $230 O.B.O.
What you get: 2.25'' Custom Cat-Back w/ A'PEXi WSII muffler & Magnaflow resonator for 03-05 and possibly 06 Honda Accord Coupe I4.
I'm not sure if it will fit sedan since sedans don't have the exhaust outlet. Shouldn't be hard to modify if it requires any.

On the car:

I did find minor damage to the muffler when I took them off. Bottom of the tip has about 1/2'' scrape and the muffler body has about 2'' long scrape. Yet, none of them are visible once the muffler is on the car as you can see in the pictures. To compensate the damage, I'm taking $20 off the previous price.

A'PEXi U.S.A. said:
For years, the World Sport muffler has been a staple for street tuned vehicles looking for extra power without excessive noise. Up until 2005, the WS was only available as a full cat back exhaust system for select vehicles. This meant that many people with vehicles not listed on our application list had to choose to go with a louder universal N1 muffler, or make a custom WS from another vehicles cat back system. Now, with the release of the WS II Universal the classic WS design can be enjoyed by everyone.

CONCEPT:
Traditional style canister for classy sport look while improving overall performance. Low decible output for comfortable street use.

CHARACTERISTICS:
Improved performance throughout the powerband, focusing on low to mid range torque. Deep exhaust note.
Price : $230 O.B.O.
Item is located in Los Alamitos, CA. Local buyer prefered.

EDIT:
Here is the breakdown price for those requested.
Muffler: $140 OBO
Resonator & pipe: $110 OBO

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it is elco parking lot lol. Are you the one with silver 6th gen? w/ lambo door

·
the tooth
307 Posts
im interested in the exhaust. Is it mandrel bent or crush bent? what is the layout of the piping? oem layout? how new is it? any scratches or defects? will i have to modify my hangers? i see that you have extended your piping to stick out with the rear lip.....which i don't have anymore so i dun know if it's gonna work but im still very interested. More pics will be nice too. Thanks.

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It is crush bent but there aren't any big curves on the piping so... I don't think it would make much difference. and yes it follows the oem layout in general. There isn't any other routine unless you hang the pipe really low. There is no major scratches or defects

I haven't had time to clean and take some detailed pictures today... but I'll try to do so tomorrow or on Monday at the latest. I will put up a video clip as well but please have in mind that I have TSX engine with Injen intake, DC Sports header, Hondata IMG, and modified Mugen EMG. Sorry about the delay!

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ gimme an offer. how much? :p

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
pm me andy.. doesn't matter about pricing.. just tell me a price u want, and i'll tell u if i want em =)

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP with new pictures! (Check the first post)

Here is the breakdown price for those requested.
Muffler: $140 OBO
Resonator & pipe: $110 OBO

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes I do have opening for the left side.
The resonator is pretty long. I wanted it to be quiet as possible :) I'll measure and post up soon

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^ oooooooooooooooooh
I see that car all the time. Are you the one who talked to me in parking lot? :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts