Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hidden User
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Up for sale is a PAIR of silver with machine-lip SSR GT7-H 18" X 9" rims with +55mm offset and 114.3 X 5 bolt pattern for Japanese cars. They are extremely light, that is, 20.3lb each and are forged for superior strength.

One of the rim has a curb mark while the other one is in perfect condition. Center caps and valve stems are included for both rims. You can also get 2 more identical rims at Tirerack for close-out deal $229.00 each (Please visit the link below).

The rims will fit 2003+ Honda Accord, 2004+ Acura TL and Acura TSX. I am not sure about other car fitment since I bought them directly from Tirerack so please check with www.tirerack.com for more information.

The specification of the rims can be found below:
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&showRear=no&filterSize=&filterFinish=&filterSpecial=&initialPartNumber=7GTH8955JSML&autoMake=Acura&autoModel=TL&autoYear=2004&autoModClar=6-Speed+Transmission

Asking $350.00 OBO cash and local pickup is welcome but I can deliver within West Los Angeles region.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts