Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: Stock 2000 V6 Accord Springs and Shocks

I have recently lowered my Accord and I'm selling the stock springs and shocks.

If interested in the stock shocks or the springs, please PM me with an offer and your zip code to calculate your shipping cost.

My Accord has only had one owner (me/petite female-gently driven) and the springs and shocks have only 51K miles on them. They ride great, just wanted to try dropping the car ;).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump! No takers? I just don't feel right thowing perfectly good stock shocks & springs in the dumpster... :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jgold47 said:
thats what I was afraid of, is 30 too low (60 total?(
Hmm I was hoping to sell the entire system shocks/struts/springs(basically whatever the mechanic pulled out of the car to install my new suspension), shipped to whoever wants it for $100. Mainly because the stuff is a bit heavy and cumbersome to ship. Anyone near central Virginia interested in this stuff? let me know..pickup would be much cheaper.

I know i wish I could think of something to trade for the stuff, but I feel like I've done quite a bit to the car already..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello, I actually currently have a user that wants the entire set.. prefer to sell it all in one shot rather than piece by piece if possible. Thanks, this is pending payment, these are sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts