Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

selling a 2000 jaguar s-type 3.0, black on black leather
80,000 miles
-power windows, doorlocks, steering, seats, etc
-fairly mint condition

asking $10,000 or trade (prefer 98-2002 honda accord coupe)

email: [email protected] or pm me, thanks.

im located in chicagoland area

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
good luck on your sale

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the car is way to big for me and i want something smaller with 2 doors and i narrowed it down to the accord coupe... im asking below kbb , and my jaguar should be the cheapest priced in the nation... the reason for this is because the paint is in decent condition, could use a buffing... aside from that, it also needs a tune up which i havent had a chance to get around doing..

i have no preference on motor, it doesnt matter if its 4 or 6 cylinder.. just as long as its loaded and is a coupe...

·
Registered
781 Posts
i'd straight up trade u for my accord but ur all the way up in chicago, i may be interested in buying if u can ship the car maybe?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i can ship the car, thats not a problem, ive done it in the past once...

if you wanted, we can probably meet up half way if that will work for you.....

..send me an email: [email protected] and maybe we can work something out...

what kind of accord do you have? pics? thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry - i looked at shipping and it was looking expensive and the car had a few problems and it wouldve been better if you looked at it in person... but i jus needed it out...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol - this jaguar cost about $42000 new... but check out kbb, its only at 11k... so the price of the accord and the jaguar is the same (value didn't hold up for some reason) ... although, it was a beautiful car...

i just picked up my new car .. 2001 Honda Accord coupe... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts