Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey wussup everyone...i had my car for sale but i decided to keep it until i graduated...i am now finished with school so the car is up for sale again...heres a list of mods i have on the car and all the stock parts will be included also...

Exterior-
R33 2 piece front bumper
Evo 5 Side Skirts
GD2000 Custom BWI rear bumper
NSX Widebody
OEM Blackhoused Headlights

Engine-
AC SRI
Greddy SP Catback Exhaust

Suspension/Wheels-
Apexi WS Coilovers
AEM Front Big Rotor
Brembo Cross Drilled/Slotted Rear Rotors
Custom Made Spacers for the rear
18" Racing Hart C2's

You can find a picture on my old autotrader ad...i will update the ad soon or if you guys want some pictures let me know and i will send you some... Widebody Accord

The car has never been in an accident and it has always been garage kept. I will have the front bumper repainted for the buyer. I am looking to sell the car for 10,000 obo. I will take any reasonable offers.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Questions for you!

Hey is anything wrong with the car what-so-ever, inside, outside or mechanically? I'm a very picky person so any imperfections would be noticed by me. Also do you have anymore pictures?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the only thing wrong with the car is the front bumper is slightly cracked...but i will be getting the front bumper repaired and cracked for the new owner...i dont have pictures but i can take pictures of whichever angle you would like to see...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts