Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys...I have a set of 2001 CL-S mufflers in my garage. I just bought a set of 2003s from keychain because his were already modified (note: the 2001 CL-S mufflers I'm selling have no been modified for the Accord). As far as I know, the 01-03 are exactly the same except that the chrome tip on the 03 is thicker.

lowincash posted up a couple of vid clips on youtube (link is in the 6th gen section in pbsirus21's CL-S muffler post)...and his were 01's.

As for install/modification...atanarus (sp?) installed his without the help of a shop. Ask him about his install using universal hangers. From what I hear from other people, shops are charging ~$30 in Cali to modify these...and I think pbsirus21 got his work done for $80. TX peeps...look for a hook up...cause the cheapest I could find was $130...and that was just an estimate.

I'll get pics up by the end of the weekend. I bought these from a guy on Acurazine who said he took them off his CL-S...and I've never put them on my car. The tips have been wrapped in foam since I got them to prevent scratches. Other than that, they're in great shape.

Price $150 shipped

Here are some pics I took when I got them...

Thanks for looking!
Jeff

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...all of a sudden nobody wants these?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about $150 shipped?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eh...sooner or later someone will want a set...

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xi0utlawstarix said:
:werd:
sold mine for $100 + shipping
I changed the price...in case nobody saw.

I also have a set of OEM accord mufflers that I can sell with these. Then you can take both sets to a muffler shop and have them take parts off of the Accord ones and put onto the CL-S to make them fit!

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well those were only made for 1 year...so these are the ones up for sale now.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sale pending to ericspda....

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Money received from ericspda! SOLD!!! I'll ship them out on Monday for you!

I still have my OEMs in great condition for sale if anyone wants them!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts