1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2001 CLS mufflers *PICS ADDED*

EDIT::::pICS ADDED

125<<OBO>>+shipping

they are still on the car, but will be off next weekend and ready for shipment.

good condition...no scrapes from driveways etc. if you really need pics let me know, but they just look like every other CLS muffler.

i dont post here much but im a very active member on acurazine so if my post count bothers you then look me up over there...

lmk

[email protected]

please email me...no PMs i dont come to this site often.

Thanks for looking

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Man, you beat me to the '03s on Acurazine...I just posted a WTB for some...haha.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
xlilbluux said:
haha i read it as 1250, BUMP for something i want but cant afford unless u wait a month :)
haha that was a little crazy looking...i fixed it just for you mangs :) if they are still around in a month i will let you know.

sale pending right now to... KHMERTIGER. just waiting on an email from him to finalize everything.

whoever comes with the cash first gets them. they are boxed up and ready to be shipped. they will be sent either the same day as payment is recieved or the following business day.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
I should just pick these up to have an extra set...haha. Haven't even gotten one set put on. I forgot...are you in htown?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cltypeslow said:
haha that was a little crazy looking...i fixed it just for you mangs :) if they are still around in a month i will let you know.

sale pending right now to... KHMERTIGER. just waiting on an email from him to finalize everything.

whoever comes with the cash first gets them. they are boxed up and ready to be shipped. they will be sent either the same day as payment is recieved or the following business day.
bump i guess this guy flaked cause i emailed him a long time ago with pics....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
optionet said:
ill prob take'em......u gonna give me deal if i go to austin to pick them up ?
PM sent...

still for sale guys!

why go aftermarket when you can look OEM and still get the same performance from the CLS mufflers!? :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
corrado85 said:
hmm im at college station tx and i go to austin here and then for you know what ;)

but yea i might be interested... but im guess you cant change the muffler tips cuz they are welded=( the design would not suit my buddy club kit
email me if you want to pick them up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts