Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to financial problems I am forced to part with my car. It's a San Marino red 2001 V6 coupe with 42k (subject to change but by not much). Ivory Leather interior,sunroof, OEM spoiler, TCS. ABS. OEM six disk in dash cd changer. Side airbags. Over 3k invested in mods and equipment.

MODS:
Mugen style lip (painted to match)
H&R race springs
Tokico illuminas
Comptech sway bars
Acura CL front strut bar
SPC camber kit (rear)

ICE:
Pioneer deh p7400mp
Power Acoustik DVD
MB Quart dsd 216
Q-Logic kickpanels
2 Emerson 5.6 LCD's in headrests
JBL 600.1 Amp
2 Rockford Fosgate HE2 woofers
Pioneer XM satellite and antenna
JBL 6.5 coaxials (rear)
Rockford Fosgate electronic x-over
Monster cable RCA's

Selling with everything here for 21,500.
My loan payoff is 22,500. So that's the lowest I could go.

·
___
4,751 Posts
would u part the woofers/amp?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
borinka99 said:
would u part the woofers/amp?
This is the thing Borinka. I'm trying to sell the car and not the equipment by itself. Without all the mods, the car will definetively be worth less, so I'm just selling it with everything, to up the price a little.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Post a Picture add on autotrader.com man, with all dem goodies you'll catch more eyes, and its most definately a much wider audience.
Good luck

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
snikwad said:
Post a Picture add on autotrader.com man, with all dem goodies you'll catch more eyes, and its most definately a much wider audience.
Good luck
You're right.
I know the price may be a bit high, that's why I need to sell it with all the mods. I guess if I sold it bone stock, I could probably get 19k, tops.

TAG:

My payoff is that much cause, I consolidated a loan I had with the car loan so I would only have one payment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts