Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 2002 Taffeta White Acura CL Type S with tan interior. Car has about 84,000 miles. I had a new transmission put in about 10,000 miles by dealership. The car was in a wreck, but everything was fixed and replace by the best bodyship in TN. The following mods are included with the car: Comptech Headers, Comptech Springs, Comptech Sway Bars, Aftermarket pedals, HKS exhaust, Versus Ground Effects, 19" Chrome Ronjon Inspyres, plus the factory parts, and wheels. The car is in good condition. Also comes with tinted windows. I am attaching 4 pics of the car, I will get more pics for you. I am asking with all the mods $16,000. The exhaust in the pics is no longer on the car, I now have HKS exhaust on there. You can call me at 615.294.4239. I may be willing to part out if I can find a buyer for the car without the mods. The factory stereo will be going back in the car, but I do have a sub box that I will throw in with the car for free, and I have subs and speakers that I can install in there for a cheap price, and I have an all in one headunit for a good price if you buy the car. I am needing to sell this ASAP.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts