Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All I have my 2004 Accord V6 6 Speed Wheels for Sale.
I just got HFP Wheels So I don't need these anymore.

I am located in North Jersey, exit 140 off the parkway for a solid direction. I am located in Mountainside NJ to those who want to mapquest. If you want to inquire on shipping my zipcode is 07092. The rims and tires are about 175 lbs.

I am looking for 400.00+ shipping and am negotable to offers.

The tires are terrible so I am selling the rims and tires but I am not taking them off unless you want to pay for that. The rims are in decent shape. One rim is pretty scuffed up and the other three have nicks on them.

I have included a link to all the pics on my webshots. I will be able to send more detailed pics if needed but i think these are good. You can contact me with any questions if you need. [email protected]Email Me

Link to wheels on Webshots

·
Superccord
907 Posts
hey! ahaha, yeah I want these badly... just have to wait a bit more untill I get more money saved up, valentines day is going to be killer haha

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey, sorry to be such a dead beat before... I have been going back and forth on what to do with my 6th gen. Anyways, I think I will keep it, and even if I do get a 7th gen, these wheels would like nice on that, too.

Check your PM.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts