Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003-2005 Honda Accord Navi System For Sale, Need To Sell Asap, Dealer Price $1,800, Call Me At (818) 730-6534, For A Price

·
Registered
554 Posts
ArTuR MaFiOs said:
2003-2005 Honda Accord Navi System For Sale, Need To Sell Asap, Dealer Price $1,800, Call Me At (818) 730-6534, For A Price
hmm, isnt it near impossible to make a non nav model, nav?
with the mic incorporated into the dash, the voice button built into the steering wheel.
and lets not forgot the big nav screen/ 6 disc cd changer unit itself(cut dash??)....

·
Registered
411 Posts
not too knowledgeable about 7th gens but for the most part anything that is an option can be retrofitted to no optioned cars. Sometimes its worth the price and labor... other times its not.

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
DeezV604 said:
hmm, isnt it near impossible to make a non nav model, nav?
with the mic incorporated into the dash, the voice button built into the steering wheel.
and lets not forgot the big nav screen/ 6 disc cd changer unit itself(cut dash??)....
its possible.... the mic all you need is to replace the maplight with the mic... for the voice button you have to find the brackets.. and the navi unit can be swap.. all you need is new center air vents and thats it... but then there tons of wirings needed to be done.. :D

·
Registered
763 Posts
Paintballny said:
not too knowledgeable about 7th gens but for the most part anything that is an option can be retrofitted to no optioned cars. Sometimes its worth the price and labor... other times its not.
I dont really consider the navi an option because it has to come from the factory that way for a reason. I consider it a different model of the accord line. The navi is not a dealer installed option because its more than just popping in the navi screen, dvd rom, and gps antenna. OEM navi systems tie in more things from the car such as the trip computer. Wiring the navi to get the voice activation working could be a nightmare as well, especially trying to get the non audio and navi commands working like the climate control.

·
Registered
554 Posts
lazybum said:
I dont really consider the navi an option because it has to come from the factory that way for a reason. I consider it a different model of the accord line. The navi is not a dealer installed option because its more than just popping in the navi screen, dvd rom, and gps antenna. OEM navi systems tie in more things from the car such as the trip computer. Wiring the navi to get the voice activation working could be a nightmare as well, especially trying to get the non audio and navi commands working like the climate control.
agreed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts