Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need to get rid of the extra wheels and tires that have been sitting in my garage for months now.

Two of them are in excellent condition. Two of them have some excessive curb rash.

The original Turanza EL42's are in great shape and have only 20k miles of use on them.

If you need some extra tires these would be great. If you have a curbed wheel and want a brand new looking one this would be a great deal. If you want some wheels to put snow tires on, thsi would be great.

I really need these to go as I will be moving soon.

4 wheels
4 tires

$125 local pick up only.

I live in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Pictures upon request.

Best regards,

Dustin

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

Yeah I just can't afford to ship them myself. I mean, I really do think $125 is a pretty good deal for Two excellent wheels w/tires and two not so excellent wheels w/tires. The tires alone are in great shape.

I have two weeks before they have to be gone. So anyone close that wants them please let me know.

Best regards,

Dustin

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
03OnDubs: I am currently in Atlanta on Business. I will be back in Indianapolis tomorrow evenign (Monday) I will email you images as soon as I possibly can.

Best,

·
Registered
630 Posts
Roadmaster said:
03OnDubs: I am currently in Atlanta on Business. I will be back in Indianapolis tomorrow evenign (Monday) I will email you images as soon as I possibly can.

Best,
I just realized that u live in Indiana
I live in Jersey, sorry I thought u did too for some reason earlier I looked at the chapter that you are in & thought u said local pickup in NJ
Sorry again for the mistake

1 - 7 of 7 Posts