Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I am selling my current retrofit. I used very rare ece d2s clear lens valeos.these are more rare then s2000 projectors. these projector make more color then any projector I have ever seen. I don’t currently have a digicam, but here is a pic of what the color output with this kind of projector.

here is a pic of the retrofit
sorry this is the only pic i found, rest are on imagestation and arnt working right now. the headlights do not fog up. when i was taking the headlights apart i forgot to turn off the oven after i placed the headlights in, so the passenger side melted a little bit.the headlights has been repaired and siliconed to make sure air doesn’t get in.also the projectoes are mounted and sealed with silicone,inside and outside. the parts alone for this retrofit cost more then what I am charging. The projectors cost $200-250, e46 shrouds go for $100, and the headlights go for about $120. I am asking for $420 shipped or $640 if you also want ballasts and bulbs.
.these came out of Infiniti fx35.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
five0netvv0 said:
tigran is a great guy. bump for seller.

he helped my friend eric out with his 04 retrofit !
lol what happened to that guy, he promised to send me pics of his retro and never did.

·
Registered
494 Posts
If I had a 7th gen, I'd be all over these...

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
also the pic i posted is from an h7 ece, mine has the same amount of color but is brighter then the h7 valeo

·
???
1,405 Posts
hahahha......i dont' know if that guy has a digital camera. usually he borrows mine. He'll be back up to norcal for spring break so i'll snap some pix for you.

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
ece d2s valeo w/ clear lens are really rare. Someone better jump on this $420 is a decent price for a retro with ece valeo. and the colors from those projectors are simply beautiful!

btw, is it just clear or is there coat on it? I would send the $$ if I had ece valeos in mind but I'm waiting for LS430 projectors... so... im passing it :)

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Eccen said:
ece d2s valeo w/ clear lens are really rare. Someone better jump on this $420 is a decent price for a retro with ece valeo. and the colors from those projectors are simply beautiful!

btw, is it just clear or is there coat on it? I would send the $$ if I had ece valeos in mind but I'm waiting for LS430 projectors... so... im passing it :)

Good luck with the sale!
hm, i dont think ls430 would be a good idea.the reason those projectors are so good is because of the reflector attached to the projector.i dont think that projector would fit into a 7th gen headlight.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lilazngrl4o8 said:
if you had this retrofitted into a 6gen housing, i'd be a definite buyer.. if u ever do one, let me know.. i'd be interested.
why don't you get hold of 99aznaccord, he can retorfit for you.

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Tignws said:
hm, i dont think ls430 would be a good idea.the reason those projectors are so good is because of the reflector attached to the projector.i dont think that projector would fit into a 7th gen headlight.
Hmm... maybe... since LS430 projectors are pretty bulky. but I still love its wide beam pattern.

I'm more to the wide and bright light output rather than the color so... if LS430 does not work out maybe I should look into s2k projectors. (perhaps I should take them off from my s2k and retrofit into the accord. :laugh: )

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey, if I get the ballast and bulbs along with the retroed headlights, do i still need a wiring harness? I've been poking around here and HIDplanet, and I was under the impression I still needed one?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sophmeat said:
Hey, if I get the ballast and bulbs along with the retroed headlights, do i still need a wiring harness? I've been poking around here and HIDplanet, and I was under the impression I still needed one?
get one, they dont cost you much and could prevent very expensive repairs

1 - 20 of 25 Posts