Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
DIY Mania
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2004 Acura TL wheels + tires ** lower price **

I'm selling a set of 04 TL wheels and tires. They belong to my parents. They bought an 04 TL early last year and upgraded to A-spec wheels and suspension soon after. They have less than 200 miles.

The wheels are in perfect condition. There's no scratch, mark, dent, ding, anything at all. The tires are the Turanza EL42 of 235/45 R17 size. Center caps are included but lugnuts are NOT.

The wheels are 17x8, 45 mm offset, 5x114.3 (or 5x4.5 inch). Will fit most if not all Hondas and Acuras with 5 lugs, except Legend. To fit Legends, the centerbore must be modified.

The wheels also fit on 02-up Toyota Camry very well. I test fitted these on my GF's car. So the wheels MAY also fit ES300/330, Avalon, GS300/400/430, IS300. The wheels may also fit some Infinitis and Nissans as well.

I'm helping them selling the wheels and they left them at my house in Socal. Local pickup is preferred. Shipping can be arranged and paid in full by the buyer.

Asking price: $900. PM me here or email me at h7479gh at hotmail dot com

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
very nice rims, but seem a little pricy.

i have seen sets like these go for about $650 shipped on ebay. Just a suggestion.....

·
DIY Mania
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guys, I have done my research as well.

There's no way you can buy a set of TL A-spec wheels WITH TIRES at this price, if they're in near new condition.

And you won't get these wheels for $650 shipped from eBay, unless the buyer is desperate, the wheels are not in perfect condition, no/bald tires, etc.

Guys, I'd appreciate it if you keep it to yourself if you just want to say that my price is too high. Let the buyers decide.

If the buyers think my price is too high, throw me an offer.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
brand new each wheel goes for $230 plus all four tires another $300. So new they go for $1220. I would say your price is a little on high end (even though they have little use). Not trying to offend you or anything just my .02

·
DIY Mania
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Like I said, if prospective buyers think it's too high, show me your offer. I'm open to any number. If you just want to say it's too expensive and are not interested in buying, please keep it to yourself.

I'm selling stock TL wheels as pictured.

·
Registered
436 Posts
andreivtec said:
Those would look bad#ss on a 6th gen Accord ecspecially on a coupe.
They are heavy though, so you'd be giving up more torque. I have the HFP and with tires they were about a grand, worth every penny.

·
DIY Mania
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I believe they're about the same weight as the AV6 6MT wheels, as well as CL-S and TL-S wheels. I weighed them at about 50 lbs ea, with tires. My old CL-S wheel weighed 49 lbs with tire, too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts