Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Nor Cal Coordinator
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
130 bucks plus paypal fee. I bought a progress so I dont need the comptech. I believe it fits the 98-02 accord. I have pics on my other computer just PM me..

·
***POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER***
430 Posts
So what's the difference from both of them? Which does the better job? Oh and pics.

·
Nor Cal Coordinator
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the progress is thicker but more expensive comptech is good though only reason i bought the progress is because i got it for 120 bucks, I just need to get the money back so i can pay a bill that i was suppose to pay
yea here are some pics

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
are those the heeltoe polyurenthane bushings kev? i have the same bar and need to upgrade the bushings. i would have gone with the progress rsb too but i found the comptech front and rear set for super cheap so i couldnt pass it up.

for potential buyers, this rsb is very good, it's 22mm compared to the stock 17mm and i love it! makes the car so much more fun to drive

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,780 Posts
Works great Hcoupe02. The car will steer very well from about 40mph and up.

Bump for a good seller!! Recently bought an item from him on Acurazine.com

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
i agree with vimal. If you want to improve the handling of your car, this is one of the best ways to do so. I have the exact same 22mm rsb on my car. Oh, and if he's including the polyurathane bushing and brackets, they're 20 bucks alone.

·
Nor Cal Coordinator
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me go at this another way not trying to sound like an ass but dont sit here and send me emails of rear sway bars that I never heard of anyone running on there car and offer me under 100 bucks for my RSB you can go buy a new one then

·
OK4U2NV
766 Posts
damn man if i didnt buy the rear window spoiler, neuspeed race springs, rsx tan leather seats, ur pulley, and new needles for my turn tables...i wudve picked this up with the quickness

·
Nor Cal Coordinator
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahha LMAO 400.. You need to get those headers..

Ill look and see what the rate is on the neuspeed for my car kuz I am trying to go lower and people do want to buy my eibachs off me hella bad

1 - 20 of 23 Posts