Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Are these both sets for price of 1 or $1200 each?

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Sweet deal if you ask me Inspire...I'd split it with you if I had cash...Love those Rezaxs.

Only problem is we both want the rezax haha

freaking offsets...
Take the rezax and I'll take the vs's. Let's do it.

Is this price shipped? If not, please provide shipping quote to 20166.

Sorry for bugging I just like both wheels and can send payment ASAP.

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm i really wanted to do it socal cause i hate messing with shipping and not showing the buyers the wheels up close and personal just cause its the way i usually sell stuff, to assure them and yada yada... but let me find out how mmuch it cost to ship and stuff ill get to u.. oh and price is 1200w/oshipping

or does anyone know how much it is usually to ship wheels? or how i would find out the best way (websites?)

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
yogi.. i coiuldnt get a shipping quote.. been to busy. if u can find out let me know.. i just want the first set not the rezax..

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
yogi.. i coiuldnt get a shipping quote.. been to busy. if u can find out let me know.. i just want the first set not the rezax..
I'll be a definate buyer for the rezax if he gets the first set.

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok well individual pricing will go by 900vs and 400rsx

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PM'ed

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump! great deal guys

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump!!!

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cause i have all 4 of the orig. but 2 of them where really bad... and since its hard to find these wheels cause their discontinued i can even buy new center caps, so i 2 other center caps but they where not the same, so i just put 1 pair on each side ;) no one ever noticed lol

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok buyers not replying..... all PMs sent from my in,

These Wheels Need New Owners!!

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
both buyers for VS dropped
and no reply for the rezaks!

hit me up guys! 1200 this is a great deal!!!

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ttt

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
You got PM for Rezax really interested! If they seem like they will fit decently I will pick them at nice price :p! I am already running some meshies with +35mm offset 17x8 all around low the hella flush look :D. Stretch tires FTW!

Looking to repolish, repaint, and powder coat gold :D. Reply to me via PM or AIM.

P.S. Any bends on the Rezax? Shipping will run about 80 dollars maybe less if you provide your own boxes :p! Through ups and get some insurance!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts