Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 brand new in unopened box Motegi FF7's. They are gloss black with a polished lip. 19x7.5 45mm offset 5x100, 5x114.3 bolt pattern. I have these wheels on my car. I hit a big pothole and damaged one of my wheels. I got a good deal on a set of four so I got them. Since I only needed one, I have 3 left. Make me an offer. I need to get them out of my garage. I live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
ooh I member that thread... NOICE car!

but yea, non forged 19" wheels are weak-sauce :p

a no-no in L.A.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
01CleanAcc said:
wat you thinik about 400

$450 + shipping. I will charge you exactly what FedEx charges. (I'm guessing $50) You can check my ebay feedback under seller DFWGIXXER

email me at [email protected]

·
eat'em up
322 Posts
Sleestak said:
I have 3 brand new in unopened box Motegi FF7's. They are gloss black with a polished lip. 19x7.5 45mm offset 5x100, 5x114.3 bolt pattern. I have these wheels on my car. I hit a big pothole and damaged one of my wheels. I got a good deal on a set of four so I got them. Since I only needed one, I have 3 left. Make me an offer. I need to get them out of my garage. I live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

do you still have the rims for sale!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still have them.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BlackAccord03 said:
$300+shipping paypal ready

Sorry, I will need more than that.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, I need to get rid of these. I got a new car and I need the cash to start modding. $450 Shipped via FedEX or you can pick them up for $400.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kind of hard to sell 3 wheels. I guess they will go on Ebay or I will have to buy 1 more so I can sell the complete set.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts