Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, selling this LCD touchscreen monitor. Perfect condition! Works excellent. Completely scratch free. Has a built in DVD player and TV tuner. It reads burned DVD's as well as XVid and AVI files (for you BT people). GPS compatible. I bought this off of fluxcapcaitor a couple weeks ago and I actually never installed it. I live on-campus, my Accord is back home (I don't have parking on-campus). I decided I shouldn't spend money on this right now. I'm planning on buying some other stuff. I paid $300 for it but I'm only asking $295. I'll throw in shipping for free. Or if you want to pick it up (Westwood 90024) that's fine too for $285. Please don't negotiate, this is the final price. I could've posted a higher price then negotiated but I didn't want to be jacked up to flux... Paypal payments to [email protected]. It will be shipped ASAP! I will sell to whoever pays first. You can pay with paypal and then post here that you have paid. For pics and original post:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66408

I have excellent feedback on ebay: wcbcruzer.

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Champaned_out said:
does this play CD-R and CD-RW's as well?
Yes... Everything..

aDDanDrew said:
I Want It!!!!!!!!!
I added you but I don't see you online. My sn is wcbcruzer15

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I don't have anything to update... I've gotten pm's from people asking questions about it but if you're interested then post it up on here... As of right now, aDDanDrew said he'll pay for it tomorrow. He just needs to run to the bank. No one has paid yet..

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok sorry for the confusion... Partly my fault. But I just spoke to aDan and he's really interested so I guess it's pretty much sold to him unless he backs out...

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Money has been received and unit will be shipped! Sorry everyone else, even though I got some higher offers, the unit has been sold to aDDanDrew since he paid first..

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jeeeezy said:
i would have given u $400 for it...

Damnit...****.. Thanks for telling me NOW bro!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts