Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
i might be able to buy these in a few weeks, but is 31k miles a lot for a set of coilovers?

·
Registered
268 Posts
up for grabs:

-here are some used Tein SS Coilovers. put in about 31k on them. asking price is $550 shipped.
(rides like a charm)

only bad thing is that the ajustment knobs broke. The adjustment can also still be adjusted with an allen key on top. you can also by the adjustment top if you want at tein web site. but there is no need. heres a pic of the top.

In your last thread you said you was gonna fit the broke knob on the Tein what happen with that?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In your last thread you said you was gonna fit the broke knob on the Tein what happen with that?
i decided to keep it a lil bit longer. :)

Send me pics of the strut bar please, I'm interested. -Brad
pmed sent.

V6 strut bar won't fit your car......I tried an i4 and it wouldn't fit.....which I still have....it's an Eibach strut....
i4 and v6, sendan or coup doesnt really matter... it will still fit just like the coilovers.

·
V6P Norcal
392 Posts
i4 and v6, sendan or coup doesnt really matter... it will still fit just like the coilovers.
Actually....it does matter...the i4 strut bar does not fit the V6 because if the intake manifold........so the V6 might not fit the i4...just tryin to help you out...coilovers are different all together.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually....it does matter...the i4 strut bar does not fit the V6 because if the intake manifold........so the V6 might not fit the i4...just tryin to help you out...coilovers are different all together.....
thanx

1 - 20 of 38 Posts