Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

i have some 6GEN AV6 stuff for sale, and i need your help.

First up is my AEM Polished SRI . Its in flawless condition, and the filter also is brand new.

I am asking $60 plus shipping for this beauty.

second i am selling my Custom CL-S mufflers. Also in mint condition, these mufflers are amazing.

I am asking for your OEM mufflers + your OEM catback as a direct trade for my stuff.

(CL-S MUFFLERS PENDING SALE !!!!!)

I am also selling a set of OEM springs for a 7GEN AV6 coupe. I am asking $30 plus shipping for them.

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its pretty loud, you can actually scare people on the street or in a parking lot, Lol.....

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no its different, but it has been proven that the SRI makes more power than the V2.

just check out platinum's dyno thread, and he can vouch for the AEM SRI being the best intake on the market.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
im skeptical as to whether or not the AEM sri intake has better gains then the v2...when its hot and after a couple of stoplite gunnings in a row, my car feels sluggish v2 is better on hot summer driving...the hotter the engine the noiser this intake makes! its NOT loud enuff for me! ever since i had engine damper on...its quieted the intake a bit...

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
V2 is a waste of money, no way i am spending $230 on a f*ckin intake.

And yes the SRI is louder than the V2, and AEM CAI.

my friends did a comparision test with the V2, Injen CAI, AEM CAI, and AEM SRI, and after numerous WOT runs side by side, the SRI was clearly the loudest.

its almost deafening even at just 4500RPM's.....

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry man , but i need my SRI sold right away, since i am getting a OEM intake in a couple of days, so that's why i am offering that incentive to any potential buyer.

Plus i can also throw in some SilverStar bulbs to whoever buys the intake.

so please take the AEM SRI off my hands, thanks !

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sharad - You're being 'stealthy' ! haha Your message box is full ! I've sent you an email instead. Tried to call you but you'll need to set up your cell phone/can't leave you a message on it, either.
Bill

1 - 20 of 21 Posts