Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
::FS: 6gen TSX retrofit w/leds:: *update: 300shipped*

Ok, they are officially up for sale now.

They are tsx retrofits with i believe 2 washers on each projector. Single xenon e46 shrouds. They are sealed are sealed all around. I have never had a problem with headlights condensing. They are painted half with graphite colored paint and half is left chrome. There are leds in there as well, half white and half amber. There are no amber strips. Also, a little part of the hole in the driver side turn signal burnt a little bit (due to driving with headlights on for about 12 hours + i have a turn signal mod in it). The burnt cannot be seen when bulb is in place.

as a side note, I will have to open the passenger side headlight becuase i noticed a piece of hair right in front of the projector. not exactly sure how it got there in the first place. Depending on what the buyer wants, if he/she is fixing it or not, i can reseal it back and send it with the headlights still open. I'll also throw in silica gel packs too..

sold

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
damn if i didnt just get hids. i would be over these.

maybe u will still have them when more dough comes in lol

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
i'll take it Kiet,

I sent you a PM. I don't have paypal so I have to send you a MO. Please respond. I PM'ed you my email address.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bri said:
i'll take it Kiet,

I sent you a PM. I don't have paypal so I have to send you a MO. Please respond. I PM'ed you my email address.
i sent you my home address. try sending mo with priority so you dont have to wait any longer for the headlights.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
300 shipped right now?

if the guy doesn't take it, i'll have money in your paypal account as soon as you give me the go!

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
consider it sold. MO will be sent tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.