Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a few things up for sale. Help me so I can start modding my CL-S D=

Used Xenon Urethane Lip Kit for 98-02 Sedan. It needs to be repainted. Looking for $400

Roja Formula 7's BRAND NEW still in boxes. 18 X 7. Will fit 4 Cylinder Accords 4 X 114.3 lug pattern. No tires on them since my car got totalled 3 days after receiving these in the mail. Like I said NIB never been mounted or had tires placed on them. Looking for $800

OEM unpainted Spoiler for Sedan. SOLD

Sony Xplod XAV-7W In Dash Audio/Video Receiver Motorized 7" Video Monitor With brain unit and Remote Control.
$400

Pioneer In Dash DVD/V-CD/CD player. Not exactly sure about model #.
$250

Barely Used Sony PSP. Never even bought a game for it.
SOLD

I think I still have original boxes and manuals for the audio units and the PSP.

I'd prefer a local pickup. I'm in Edison, NJ. If not I'll find out shipping prices. Prices on some items may be negotiable.

any questions email me @ [email protected] or you can call me @ 973-725-1604

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe the kit is painted sand dune? that's what it said in the description of the ebay auction I won, I never actually mounted it to my car. it will probably need to be touched up/repainted on the front lip because it was scuffed from driveways etc. the skirts and rear are fine.

the spoiler is just an unpainted spoiler with led light in center. looks exactly like what a stock one would be like if it were painted.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just to reiterate on the pioneer dvd player, this is only a player and does not come with a screen. it was used together with the sony tv head unit.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll try and get some pictures by tomorrow night. I also gotta jump my Accord cuz the batteries dead and old and DVD/TV is still installed in their.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i already have a local offering me 175 for the PSP

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
!bump

I have taken pictures of every part minus the PSP as it has been sold. PM me for pictures or if you can possibly host the pictures.

Here is the spoiler

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Here is the Xenon Lip Kit...

Whoever had it on the car before must of had a really ****** paint job

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And the DVD and the Sony TV

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Forgot about the Wheels

18 X 7 Roja Formula 7's. Weigh about 20 pounds and are forged. I wish I coulda put these on the CL =/.

BRAND New... if you see marks on them... the markings are fingerprints or the from the covering that goes over the wheels that they are packaged in.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
!bump

Anyone interested? Make an offer at least D=

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I woulda kept them if they weren't 4 lug =(... These wheels go for no less than 350 a piece anywhere online

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
!bump anyone interested send me a PM please. I can't use the wheels and I'm trying to buy the Pioneer Avic unit

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
!bump

Spoiler has been picked up by CDubb.

I've got a few potential buyer for the wheels, audio equipment, and kit but I need money so I can go To Englishtown before it closes up in November. If I haven't received payments by the 15th. I'm putting everything up on Ebay.

PM me some offers. D=

1 - 20 of 32 Posts