Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of headlights for the 6th gen accord. I bought these for a blackhousing project that I never got around to finishing. The front left headlight is semi-cleared and blackhoused, and the right headlight is still stock. I'm asking $50 for the pair, which I hope is a fair price. I'd prefer local pick up, or local meet up, but can ship if the buyer is willing to pay for shipping.

I bought these headlights for my '02 coupe, and asked the seller if they were from an '01-'02 car, and they said they were, but I'm not sure if thats the case. I remember that the rear part of my headlights was black, and not grey like these. If anyone knows the part number or some way to tell whether these are 98-00 or 01-02 headlights that would be great.

I'll admit that my blackhousing job isn't all that great, I wanted to leave the reflective part on the turn signal area alone, but couldn't mask it off well enough so I painted it black. I still have the spray paint I used for it, if you want to finish the project. Here are the pics:

Here's a pic of what I think is the part number. I'm not sure though:

·
6th gen
625 Posts
dibz.. where are u located exactly

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
fyi: you can actually buy this paint stripper and it will seperate the paint and the housing apart. you can get it at home depot.

·
Registered
683 Posts
ill take it meet at los altos hill by 280 freeway

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
*Chuckles* The sale was pending to DjC, and now he's calling for dibs to meet and get it for free.

Anyway, I think you can ship it for less than the gas it would take you to drive all the way down to San Jose.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Kuya Master said:
*Chuckles* The sale was pending to DjC, and now he's calling for dibs to meet and get it for free.

Anyway, I think you can ship it for less than the gas it would take you to drive all the way down to San Jose.
who u talkin too dude? if your talkin to me who said im tryin to get it for free

D

·
0 Posts
ill take them. we can meet in sf or south sf, whichever is easier for you. ill be free most days let me know

1 - 20 of 20 Posts