Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have plenty of used parts that came off of my 2001 AV6.

*** first up is the coil-overs. pretty good condition, same as Ground Control, you can get really low with these and it ride really smooth and doesnt bounce like those cheap once. askin for $70 OBO. will fit 1998-2002 accord coupes and sedans.
***second is my used AV6 auto tranny that has about 80k miles on it. it is still a good tranny, had no problem with it when it was on my car, doesnt jerk, slip or anything like that. just missing a torque converter but u can use ur stock one. a good replacement for those with the DEAD TRANNY. askin for $190 OBO. will fit all 1998-2002 AV6 coupes and sedans.
***i aslo have two(2) use high performance tires. the size is 225/50/16ZR. it has alot of thread left, approx 80% of life left. just a lil bit of camber wear but it should correct it self once u mount them on ur wheels and balance them. askin for $60 OBO.
***also have three(3) used 17"AXIS NE-O rims wit no tires. good conditon, lil scratch but nothin major. comes wit four(4) AXIS caps. askin for $190 OBO.
***also have a pair of used JDM HEADLIGHTS for the 6th gen accord. still in good condition...no crack, no scratches, doesnt fog up. askin for $50 OBO.

all these items are up for sale...
-COIL-OVERS (GROUND CONTROL)
-USED AV6 AUTO TRANNY (80K MILES)
-225/50/16ZR TIRES
-THREE(3) 17" AXIS NE-O RIMS
-USED PAIR OF 6TH GEN ACCORD JDM HEADLIGHTS

PLEAS PM ME IF INTERESTED OR NEED PICTURES OF A CERTAIN ITEM.
PREFER LOCAL PICKUP IN SOCAL (LAKEWOOD)
AND ALL PRICE ARE OBO

·
Registered
683 Posts
how much for the headlight shipped to 94587

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
what brand are the coil-over sleeves? Since they're "the same as" ground control, i'm assuming it's a generic brand of some sort?

·
Registered
683 Posts
did you sell the coilovers to someone

·
Registered
145 Posts
if the headlights are not sold, please post picture. Im local and can pickup.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts