Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SD's Panda
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AP1 s2000 projectors
$300 + shipping

Greddy Evo2 Catback Exhaust 98-02 accord v6. dual but comes with single option piping has bend on passenger side muffler on the bottom did not cause and leak or change in sound. didnt even see it until i took off the exhaust
SOLD

DC Sports Ceramic Headers need to patch hole on back piping and on the flex pipe 98-02 accord v6
$100 + shipping

JT Vertical Door Hinges. 98-02 accord (does not come with shocks)
$100 + shipping

payment through paypal only. please add the 3% to the price.
there is no dib system here. whoever can give me the money first

·
SD's Panda
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the single option exhaust compatible with the 4-cyl? Looks like the single exhaust would exit on the drivers side (not on the passenger side like on the 4-cyl).
i am not sure if the exhaust is compatible with the 4 cyl, maybe someone here can answer that. also the single option exits the passenger side

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
^^ Any experienced welder or exhaust shop can make it fit. They may just charge you extra for the extra labor.

I have a v6 catback, APEXI WS on my i4 and it fit by extending the piping where it begins to curve up. (Towards the rear, near the fuel tank)

Forgot this was a Greddy exhaust. Basically, the WS needed to be modded to fit my i4 because the position of where the exhaust meets the catalytic converter, it's in different positions on v6 --> i4, like slightly 3-4 inches apart.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts