Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, so plans to buy this kit from someone in SoCal and to have my cousin ship it over to Canada fell through. I have paid for the lip kit + bumper already, it is currently sitting at my cousins house in the San
Gabriel Valley area.
I don't have any pictures of the kit + bumper but it is painted blue (oem color). not sure what the color name is.
lip kip + bumper will not be shipped out, only local pick up as i do not want to hassle my cousin.

NO PARTING OUT, SOLD AS A SET

Asking: $500 USD OBO

PM me if you really want the kit, and i will put you through to my cousin to have arrangements to pick up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP, OBO people!!

ATran, sorry dude, i already have a set of rims, just looking to unload the kit!

Steve, it's too much trouble for my cousin to ship it over, and i'm going to go with another set-up.. minimalistic!

BUMP people, c'mon there's gotta be someone in the SoCal area that wants/needs a wings west kit!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
ong-boi said:
BUMP, OBO people!!

ATran, sorry dude, i already have a set of rims, just looking to unload the kit!

Steve, it's too much trouble for my cousin to ship it over, and i'm going to go with another set-up.. minimalistic!

BUMP people, c'mon there's gotta be someone in the SoCal area that wants/needs a wings west kit!
I always wanted one :)

So is this kit in So Cal then? Whats up with the Canadian chapter?

We'll see though, got to sell my S2K wheels (which might happen soon) and i'll have the money to buy the kit, although im not 100% sure I should.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Accord_V6_400m said:
I always wanted one :)

So is this kit in So Cal then? Whats up with the Canadian chapter?

We'll see though, got to sell my S2K wheels (which might happen soon) and i'll have the money to buy the kit, although im not 100% sure I should.

Yes, this kit is in the San Gabriel Valley area.

I was supposed to have this kit shipped to me (in Canada) by my cousin (in SoCal) but it's been almost a year since i bought it and my plans have changed, so i'd like to get rid of this kit+bumper

BUMP! any reasonable offer will be considered!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry guys, kind of hard to get pictures of the kit

anyways, price drop.. need to get rid of!

$450 USD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts