Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys, i've got a unichip for sale. its been one of the best mods i've ever had. unfortunately, i am selling my car and have no use for it anymore. I have it programed for intake, headers, exhaust. The car is stock so I cannot use it even now, I tried and the car wouldn't even start. I have a free reprogramming for it and can program it to whatever mods you have. I had it on the car for only about a month or two. I bought it at special introductory price for 695 shipped. I am willing to let it go for 595 SHIPPED!!! look at the price of it right now at the v6p store. You're saving alot. Local SO-CALers can pick it up for a very special price. PM me about that.

Trust me guys, this is the best mod to have. When I took off all my mods and the unichip, the difference was night and day. I took for granted how fast my car was, always thinking my car was slow and wanting more power. But when i took my mods off, my goodness. 87 octane map made a great difference. But 91 octane map was incredible. With the Unichip, LOW-END Torque was gained and the top end was unbelievable. Freeway driving was smooth and passing up cars was a breeze. You know how you get a mod thats suppose to add power, like headers or exhaust for example, the difference you feel is minimal. The difference you feel with the Unichip is wonderful. Its like, this was how the car should've came from the factory. Our stock 16 second car becomes very low 15 second cars with I/H/E/Unichip. One second difference with those basic mods on an automatic car, tell me that isnt great.

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
i am intersted if you can hold on to it for like 2 months or less or you wanna trade for some memory for your computer that can sell on ebay for about 500 dollars plus cash... pm me.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry ATran, its first come first serve for me. especially since i have no use for it and need money asap. however, if somehow it doesnt get sold by then, i'll consider your offer.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok guys, just a reminder, i have a 98 av6 so that means i have a distributor. those with direct ignition unfortunately cannot buy this from me since the harness is different. One of the members was going to buy it but we found out it will not fit.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see my limit for a car had to be 18k-19k OTD so i was deciding between the tc and the rsx-s. tC i would get brand new and rsx-s i would get used w/ ok mileage. i am leaning more towards the tC. i would love to stay in the honda family, i love vtec heh. i know the rsx-s is faster also, but the tC has more torque and is better for daily driving. if i want power, well there's already plenty of turbo'd tC, pushing nearly 300whp and close to 275wtq at 10psi, and i believe thats on stock internals. scionspeed has one running 14sec on street tires and mid 12s and 13s on slicks. pretty impressive to me. also, i test drove the 5speed tc and it was nice, never test drove the rsx-s though. either way, i thought that the tC was a better bang for the buck, so i ordered mine already. hopefully when it gets here in a few more weeks i can finance it to fit my budget.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW UNICHIP STILL UP FOR GRABS!! c'Mon GUYS GREAT DEAL. If I wasnt selling my accord, I wouldn't even think of letting the unichip go, especially at this price.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yes, he is sayiing it will NOT work on your 2002.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i talked to garret about that, he said unichip said something about not being cost effective. so yea, selling for those with 98 or 99 av6. OG Models hehe.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Does it have to be all in cash? I really want this, and I may be able to pick up in SoCal this week so please let me know asap....

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alex said:
Does it have to be all in cash? I really want this, and I may be able to pick up in SoCal this week so please let me know asap....
yea

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i still got it... i'm surprised no one wants it for such a deal.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts