Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I need to sell my screen because I need the money right now. The LCD is practically brand new. Only turned it on about 5 or 6 times now. This screen comes with remote and headrest mounting kit along with box and everything that came with it. It has great viewing angle of 60 degrees left and 60 degrees right. I believe its 30 degrees top and 15 degrees down. Everyone at the MD meet we had yesterday loved the screen, but like I said, I need the money and I can always get another one later. Anyways, I'm selling the screen AND an FM modulator all for $225 shipped. The cheapest I saw on ebay was about $250 shipped. This saves you shipping PLUS an FM modulator to hook up to your cd player. Remember, this monitor is practically brand spankin' new. Here are some pics of what it looks like:

Oh and I will also include this cover I rigged up for it, if you decide to put it in the din slot like me:

This way people will think you have a tape deck instead of a lcd.

·
member since forever
317 Posts
I just checked, and there is actually one on ebay for 225, w/a 230 "buy it now". If this unit can definitely be hooked up to a system, and you can do 200 shipped, you have a deal.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VTECK999 said:
I just checked, and there is actually one on ebay for 225, w/a 230 "buy it now". If this unit can definitely be hooked up to a system, and you can do 200 shipped, you have a deal.
Well did you also check out shipping price for the auction itself? Shipping added onto that is about anotehr $20-$25. I am also adding in an FM Modulator. That alone is about $35-$40 shipped. If you don't want the modulator, then thats cool. $200 shipped. But if you want the fm modulator, then how about all that together for $215 shipped? That's the best I can do. I mean the screen is practically brand new with a slight scratch on the outer plastic portion, not the screen itself.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
how is iot installed in your dash? does it have a mounting bracket or something? I'd be interested if i could just get it and put in in my car, i dont wanna have to cut/ bondo/ whatever.

Also what is the veiwing aspect? 16:9 or whatever?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
smokedoutv6 said:
how is iot installed in your dash? does it have a mounting bracket or something? I'd be interested if i could just get it and put in in my car, i dont wanna have to cut/ bondo/ whatever.

Also what is the veiwing aspect? 16:9 or whatever?
Actually, the screen fits in there nice and snug. All I did to secure it really is put a bunch of tape on the back. I didn't know how to really make brackets since there are curves everywhere back there. The tape does really good and since it fits nice and snug, you don't have to worry about it falling out or anything. The viewing aspect is 16:9, but you can also change different views on the screen. For example, wide screen, normal, full, and zoom. I believe it was in normal mode where the view then drops down to like a 4:1 or 4:3? I'm at school right now and cannot check, but the image is still great. Better than most that I have checked out before in the past.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
loxllxol said:
Holy crap, did you make that cover?! That's awesome!
Yes I did. I thought I already went over all this in the other thread I posted about this a while ago? Guess some didn't know or forgot.

·
Registered
130 Posts
e-mail me with more pics please i barely EVER check this site.... maybe once a week so if u wanna sell it e-mail me with all the info. [email protected]

EDIT: also my AIM SN is AV630 so msg me there also.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
damn dude, so you getting a xenon kit if this thing sells? bling! I hope someone will buy the screen, your handy work with the din cover and fake face plate is soo worth the money :) -Jai

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HighRPMguy said:
damn dude, so you getting a xenon kit if this thing sells? bling! I hope someone will buy the screen, your handy work with the din cover and fake face plate is soo worth the money :) -Jai
lol Thanks man. I find it weird how people that actually seen it in person just love the screen and say good things about it, yet people on the board say they will buy, and then back out at the last minute. Don't you just LOVE people like that? :D Oh well. If they don't want this good ass deal on a screen that SHOULD be worth more than what I am selling for, their loss.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Screen still up for sale. I'll go as low as $220 shipped for the screen, fm modulator, and the covers I made for it. Email me at [email protected] or aim me at Green1999Accord if you are SURE you're gonna get the screen. I don't want to deal with people asking me a million questions to find out they don't want it like everyone else has been doing. So only serious people here. You guys seen the others saying how good it looks, so why ask a thousand questions to find out you don't want it? So only ask if you are serious.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts