Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GT35R Turbo'd 3.5L AV6
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make offers :D , trying to get rid of these parts:

7gen Heads w/only 12k miles on them(basically brand new)
Perfect for a Port and polish practice platform, or use them to be professionally P/P, or built up with springs, retainers, valves. Plenty of options. If you have a 6gen or any other J-series engine the heads will fit.

7gen polished Intake manifold
This is the second one that I have had for sale, if you want this one you must send me your old factory one, after installing the polished one.

If your interested, I will be happy to send you some pictures. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my cell phone, 631-680-4444 :cool:

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
logonzojls said:
7gen polished Intake manifold
This is the second one that I have had for sale, if you want this one you must send me your old factory one, after installing the polished one.

why do you want the unpolished one? is it for an auto or manual?

·
GT35R Turbo'd 3.5L AV6
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
why do you want the unpolished one? is it for an auto or manual?
The reason I want your old one is because I am polishing it and then putting it up for sale. This Intake mainifold is for the Auto 7gen, not sure if it will fit 6gen. I think it might. I would definitly try it out if somebody with a 6gen AV6 wanted to meet me where I live.

Logan

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
logonzojls said:
The reason I want your old one is because I am polishing it and then putting it up for sale. This Intake mainifold is for the Auto 7gen, not sure if it will fit 6gen. I think it might. I would definitly try it out if somebody with a 6gen AV6 wanted to meet me where I live.

Logan
haha, so your making a bizzness outta it. how 'bout we trade and call it even? :p jk.

anyways. good luck w/ the sale, I would probably take this but any mods on my car are currently on pause since this isnt exactly my car.

·
GT35R Turbo'd 3.5L AV6
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
haha, so your making a bizzness outta it. how 'bout we trade and call it even? :p jk.

anyways. good luck w/ the sale, I would probably take this but any mods on my car are currently on pause since this isnt exactly my car.
any mods on your car that isn't exactly yours...lol :D well, its all good i will also consider trades audio, projectors, whatever just let me know if you have any ideas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts