Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
No More Boost
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4 Cyl Ralco 3 Pulley Set STOCK SIZE $ SOLDDDDDD.

4 Cyl Ingalls Engine Damper machined to clear Ralco Pulleys $130 shipped including paypal fees.

·
No More Boost
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
little pricey no?
no.

but I dropped the damper price since I see ebay has em cheaper. I see the pulleys going for $200 for just the crank one. $150 including shipping fees, time and paypal fees is more than fair for these pulleys :cool:

·
Registered
179 Posts
no.

but I dropped the damper price since I see ebay has em cheaper. I see the pulleys going for $200 for just the crank one. $150 including shipping fees, time and paypal fees is more than fair for these pulleys :cool:
Werd. When you say machined to clear the ralco pulleys, I was under the impression that there was enough clearance as is. I'm thinking about picking one of these up eventually but still doing my research. Thanks man.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
very good deal. because this is stock size, does that mean no power is lost to the alternator/ps/ac? so this means people with sound systems can use this? how much of a difference did you feel with this mod(honestly)?

·
Registered
525 Posts
very good deal. because this is stock size, does that mean no power is lost to the alternator/ps/ac? so this means people with sound systems can use this? how much of a difference did you feel with this mod(honestly)?
there's a good bit of a power increase that i felt. but i've got the under drive pulleys and my sound system is almost 1000w, and hid headlights and foglights and everything functions perfectly with everything on. stock sized pulleys would be good though if you're still nervous.

good luck!

·
No More Boost
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I honestly didnt expect to feel much. mainly wanted em for bling factor but they do give a nice low end improvement. very noticeable. :)

·
No More Boost
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this fits the k24a4 AND k24a8? how hard was the install?
fits both . dont think there was a pulley difference between the 2.

install was not hard. just time consuming and required the right tools and expertise. I would rate install on this as :advanced.:)

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
hmm i really want this x.X if you dont sell it in a month or two i should have some spare money by then.

and as for the install, after removing the serpentine belt, is it as easy as removing the bolts for the pulleys? or is it more complicated than that?

·
No More Boost
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmm i really want this x.X if you dont sell it in a month or two i should have some spare money by then.

and as for the install, after removing the serpentine belt, is it as easy as removing the bolts for the pulleys? or is it more complicated than that?
you need the snap on tool to remove the stock harmonic balancer or wedge a flat head against the flywheel teeth, the alternator needs to be removed off the bracket in order to tilt it so the nut is accessible, then its removed with an impact socket.the power steering pulley is held in place by wedging something inside the hole on the pulley. then the bolt removed with a standard ratchet with socket.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi
are these pulleys used the stock size belt ???
what can i expect from these pulleys ?? I mean WHP ??
If I want to buy the pulleys, how can I pay for you??
regards

1 - 13 of 13 Posts