Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
7th Gen Accord
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some parts that I never installed before I sold my car. Buyer must deal with shipping costs.
These items were made for a 2003 Accord Coupe V6 automatic
The following items for sale:

Tein H-techs- New in box, No camber kit
$180

TL front sway bar, new and comes with all required parts needed to install- 27mm, part number 51300-SEP-A01.
PRICE DROP $40

Pre cut headlight and tail light vinyl tint- New in box, The tint is already pre cut for a 2003 honda accord coupe. I paid $30 and I also have an additonal tint strip for the rear window gap that can not be tinted. I will that in as well. I paid $35 all together from a website I found from members on this site or 7genaccord.com were using and they look very nice. $20 or just $10 if you buy the springs or sway bar.

2 Apexi World Sport mufflers 2.25 SOLD!

2 Brembo Blank front rotors for a 2003 Accord V6 automatic- Brand new in box.
$80 SOLD!

1 Pair of of EBC Red Stuff Ceramic brake pads for 03 accord v6 auto-new in box
$75 SOLD!

I am open to all offers and could even do a package deal if you were interested in multiple parts. Thank you

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
interested those apexi muffler.

·
7th Gen Accord
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
madaccord, They are Apexi exhaust. I will check out shipping tomorrow but, like I said I would rather find someone close to Georgia first.

·
7th Gen Accord
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think someone is about to purchase the the pads, rotors and mufflers for a package. If any thing falls through I will let you know.

Hawk1071, check your pm

1 - 20 of 33 Posts