Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. I never got the chance to properly introduce myself, but I had an 06 Honda Accord Coupe 4 Cyl 5 Spd and loved every minute of it. But as of 7/23/07 my car was hit at an intersection where a young girl ran the stop sign and hit the front corner of my car hard. As of yesterday 7/30/07 my car is totaled. Its sad to part ways with this car, but I have many parts that are brand new in the box. So please browse through my parts and ask if there are any questions. I listed most of these parts on ebay. Thanks for your purchase or bid.

Koni Yellow Shocks

H11 Blue White Xenon Sytle Bulbs

Nokya Hyper Yellow 2500k H11 Bulbs

Ingalls Rear Camber Kit

04 Acura TL 20mm Rear Sway Bar

Accord Coupe OEM Style Fog Lights

Sylvania Silverstar Ultra 9005 Twin Pack

I also have, not on eBay, my 4 cyl engine cover, 06 Coupe 4 cyl Stock Intake Manifold, 06 Coupe 4 cyl Air Box with Almost New K&N Stock Replacement Filter, 06 Coupe 4 cyl Stock Exhaust (Catback), 03-07 Accord Front Speaker Adapters, 06 4 cyl battery tray, box, tie down, ground wire, and Honda To Sony Adapter Part # HON03/PC-SON. Thanks.

·
Registered
557 Posts
just bought the TL rear sway on ebay. Thanks! btw how long has it been used?

·
Registered
247 Posts
alright thanks for the link heads up. one question though, are the 9005 bulbs a direct plug and play with the stock low beam headlights?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dandydaniel: The 9005 bulbs are the stock high beam bulb.

thechamp: Thanks for the additional info.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I also have a factory Honda iPod kit that was used for about 6 months and includes all the original manuals, original cd, and the unit and cables themselves are in great condition. They Look Almost New. I would like to get $65 shipped, obo. Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts