Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a used generic carbon fiber hood for 7th coupe I purchased from a friend a few months back. It is a generic one so I dont know who makes it. There is a hair line scratch in the front (pic 2) and some clear coat fading along the edge (pic 3), anywhere else is perfect....the hood fits perfect and holds up very strong without hoodpins....

$180 obo in S. CAL...feel free to come check it out yourself and you will be impressed..sorry guys i wont ship it because its too big.

I will give you a special price if you buy it this weekend....pm me for detail

·
Registered
271 Posts
hey im selling my rims right now...and uhmm theres a guy that can pay me on the 10th of feb. if u can wait that long i will b able to get the hood from u.... if u want.... where are u located in socal

·
sittin low
1,107 Posts
dynastepower said:
I am selling a used generic carbon fiber hood for 7th coupe I purchased from a friend a few months back. It is a generic one so I dont know who makes it. There is a hair line scratch in the front (pic 2) and some clear coat fading along the edge (pic 3), anywhere else is perfect....the hood fits perfect and holds up very strong without hoodpins....

$180 obo in S. CAL...feel free to come check it out yourself and you will be impressed..sorry guys i wont ship it because its too big.

I will give you a special price if you buy it this weekend....pm me for detail

wanna sell me your wheels?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts