1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Check it out!

SOLD
-7th Gen Coupe rail panels that I have painted bronze and clearocated. They connect real easy with 2 push down screws.
$30 Shipped

-7th Gen Grill 2003-2005 Paint Nighthawk Black Pearl Grill. Basecoat/clearcoat.
$65 Shipped

SOLD
Nokya 9005 Yellow Bulbs. Used for about 8 Months, however not really used...Their hi-beams. They reflect yellow (when not on) in the housing if you have a 7th gen, should do the same for any other headlight.
$20 Shipped

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Brian will those painted engine panles fit a V6 coupe? any scratches or imperfections? Dibs on them if they are as good of condition as they appear to be. would match my wheels nicely

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brian will those painted engine panles fit a V6 coupe? any scratches or imperfections? Dibs on them if they are as good of condition as they appear to be. would match my wheels nicely

Yes they will. it is the same chassis. They are in good condition. Actually just painted them like... a month ago. I did them when i did the retro paint. Also, you have the bronze wheels, so that is great!! That is why I did them
also u take paypal correct? I will complete payment today if so, PM me info
I take paypal, yes
PMed

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Payment sent. Also what type of paint did you use on these? And would you be willing to paint a few other engine panels if I shipped them?

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bronze Basecoat, and House of Kolor Klear. UC 35

PM me which parts you wanted painted.

BTW, Monday I will have a tracking number for you, thanks for the promt payment!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.