Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a slightly used Greddy Evo 2 Catback exhaust for 7th gen av6 coupe...

it was on the car for less than 2 weeks before it was taken off...nothing wrong with it..no scratch..no dents and you can see how shiny it is. All the screws and gaskets are included..this is a direct bolt on exhaust and is also state legal...

Local pick up in the Southern California only...

$500 OBO first come first serve

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
wish i was local so i can get my hands on these. you wanna trade the greddy for my borla?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sry bro..i need the money to pay off some bills...

its $500 OBO guys...make me an offer thatn I can refuse then its yours...this has to go this wken

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Damn it dude ! .....How about good deal with some comptech mufflers thrown in...I really want a greedy exhaust....someone want to buy comptech mufflers so I can buy his greddy ?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THERUIZFAMILY said:
Damn it dude ! .....How about good deal with some comptech mufflers thrown in...I really want a greedy exhaust....someone want to buy comptech mufflers so I can buy his greddy ?
how about you buy my greddy then you can sell your comptech? lol..heheh

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
dynastepower said:
its $500 OBO guys...make me an offer thatn I can refuse then its yours...this has to go this wken
whatchu guys waiting for! bidding ends today! lol... Ill start!

400 picked up TODAY! cash in hand. ;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my highest offers now are $435 but they require shipping...i really want to find someone local that can just come pick them up...

anyone local who beats that price this wken will take it home...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts