Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well yea, some of you may all remember that I posted my pics of me making these boxes, well I'm deciding on selling this whole system for a one JL w7 and amp, I want some more room in my trunk with just one sub. However these custom boxes freed up sooo much space and fit right into the corners, they dont shift while driving, heres some pics. Asking $675 Shipped.
DHD 12" (2)
DHD 800 Watt amp.
"DHD" is on the subs and it lights up at night when the subs hit, looks good for car shows.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
south florida, 20 minutes from fort lauderdale. They arent an off brand, but they arent unheard of. Often you see there adv. in audio magazines. I take off $75 for local pick up. And more if I have someome interested.

·
Registered
231 Posts
how much airspace in those boxes?

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
to be honest, i didnt know much about airspace, but when I finished, it sounded the same as when I had it in the box, if not better. If you want like a vid of them in action, leme know.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the actual boxes are heavy enough so that they fit right in place, and then since the boxes are molded to the corners, they fit snug. They sound real good and sound even better when the trunk is open at car shows, I get alot of people coming around and just staring, lol it must be how the blue letters let up when it hits on the subs. Anyhow it sounds good with stock HU. and it allowed me to have a trunk again who hoo!

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
this is the last night im selling everything all together, if i dont get any offers by tonight, im removing the subs from the boxes and putting them back in the big box and going to attempt to sell that local, since its so big. So heres the last chance for the boxes with the system.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ah, well i just sold all this, but ill be happy to make you a brand new sub enclosure built to your preference.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
throw me an offer, usually they cost 370
but....im nice guy, hehe you only get one chance at this offer! so make it not to low! but it can be lower then 370!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts