Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
dynastepower said:
bumpie bump....no one is interested?

I don't think it's that no one is interested, its that the price is kinda steep for a used lip shipped. Hopefully someone can get it off of you locally. It's like shipped brand new is $230. If you want to try and move it, you may want to lower your price for the item being shipped.

Good Luck

·
Registered
579 Posts
I bought my prepainted and shipped at indyhondaparts for like 240. So I'm not sure if many people are willing to save 10 bucks in exchange for a used part as opposed to a new one.

·
Registered
71 Posts
accord5speed said:
I bought my prepainted and shipped at indyhondaparts for like 240. So I'm not sure if many people are willing to save 10 bucks in exchange for a used part as opposed to a new one.
no offense but its probably because of the price....since i'm selling my full oem kit on ebay here

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
557 Posts
any scratches? where in socal are you located. im in rowland heights, ca. how much would it be if i took it to a good paintshop and get it painted graphite pearl grey.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jin said:
any scratches? where in socal are you located. im in rowland heights, ca. how much would it be if i took it to a good paintshop and get it painted graphite pearl grey.
if you look carefully at the pic...there is a little rock chip on the driver side...below the fog light...that is about it....

i am near knotts berry farm...as far as the paint goes..it will vary depending on where you go..

pm me if you want to come check it out...

·
Registered
557 Posts
bump

let me go to a local paintshop and get a quote to see if im better off buying a new one painted.

would u be willin to throw in the fogs for more $?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts