Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Envious of J35's
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok. I have taken these things off my car at about 23.3k. Except for the mufflers which just came off now at 34.3k. Ive got Struts and Springs, Splash Guards, and the Stock Mufflers. Springs and struts will be sold be front or rear or all, no singles. Mud guards are for all 4. and the exhaust price is for the pair. I wont be figuring shipping either. I live in 46040, you can call the post office. I cant answer a bunch of questions about shipping all day.

MUFFLERS= $200.00/ pair

SPLASH GUARDS= $40.00

Springs and Struts set= $270.00
Front = $180.00
Rear= $120.00

Air hammer was used to remove lower portion from boot, Only comsetic damage

·
Envious of J35's
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just replied to you in HAF. But I dont really wanna just sell the tips. If it comes down to it later on I might...I wanna see if anyone wants the whole mufflers first.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I just replied to you in HAF. But I dont really wanna just sell the tips. If it comes down to it later on I might...I wanna see if anyone wants the whole mufflers first.

alrite, thats cool. Just to let you kno wen it comes time to sale the tips, i got DIBS!! haha!:D Thanks alot!

What did u lower ur accord on?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ok. I have taken these things off my car at about 23.3k. Except for the mufflers which just came off now at 34.3k. Ive got Struts and Springs, Splash Guards, and the Stock Mufflers. Springs and struts will be sold be front or rear or all, no singles. Mud guards are for all 4. and the exhaust price is for the pair. I wont be figuring shipping either. I live in 46040, you can call the post office. I cant answer a bunch of questions about shipping all day.

MUFFLERS= $200.00/ pair

SPLASH GUARDS= $40.00

Springs and Struts set= $270.00
Front = $180.00
Rear= $120.00

Air hammer was used to remove lower portion from boot, Only comsetic damage
you dont have the flywheel for sale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts