Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. MINT CONDITION Dual Greddy Evo II exhaust-SOLD SOLD

2.APEXI's AFC NEO: practically brand, new had it installed at C&C and had it tuned at Church's- 225.00obo

3.VIS Carbon Fiber Trunk for an 03-05 Coupe- 300.00obo

4.VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for 03-05 Coupe. Clearcoat is a little fadded- 250.00obo

5. Brand New Pair of Weather Tech side window reflectors in dark tint(black- still in box)- 60.00obo

\located in socal. Prefer local

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no dent just the picture, I gained about 15+hp and 15+ torque to the wheels with the NEO(Depending on the mods)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your looking at it, i originally bought it for 350 its only been used for about 3 months, all it does is sit in my glove box so its perfect.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
looking to buy a ae86 corolla from a friend, kinda growing out of the "fixed up" scene, just want my car to look stock and clean
i live in the 323 area Glendale/Eagle Rock/Cypress park...lol
oh...and the retros might be up for sale too depending on what gets sold.....but ill keep you posted, i might also sell my custom jpipe-it was one of the first stainless steal jpipes made a while back. Looks just like the one that Richiev6 made, but just like the retros i dont know if im going to sell them yet until i see what gets sold
Throw me some offers for the retros maybe i will change my mind :D

·
Registered
509 Posts
i'd buy the trunk too, but it's paintd silver where the license plate is. my car's black yo~ mmm tempted by the hood... leme know if i can get a better deal if i buy ur trunk and hood. pm me =)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts