Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a few 7th gen parts just lying around collecting dust...

1. Front floor mats from a 2003 Coupe w/ ivory interior. I bought these after my originals began to get dirty, but soon after purchased the OEM rubber floor mats (which will be for sale soon). These were used for about 3,000 miles in the summer. asking $20 + shipping

Intake manifold from a j30a4 automatic with 30K miles. Im asking $50 + shipping.

A j30a4 throttle body w/ 30k miles. $50 + shipping

I am open to offers as well.

I also have a set of intake runners and valve covers, but I will have to post those pics tomorrow.

All Items are located in Memphis, TN 38117. PM or post as I check the forum daily.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oooo i like the chrome power steering pump pulley and the abs cover..where did you get that stuff from??
you have one too..I just polished the stock stuff. it takes a while but i think its worth it...

And i dont really want to do an update right now because of a few things. One, i just started a new job, so, i will have income coming in again and hopefully i can get to fixing stuff. Two, i am about to do a complete retune of my car. And three, someone backed unto my front passenger bumper/headlight/fender area AGAIN and i need to get that and a couple other dings and scratches fixed before I upload any pics on here.

on the other hand..... If you guys want to fund the above efforts by purchasing one of my sale items................lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts