Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you guys were following some of the 1/4 mile threads I average quite a few 13.8 to 14.2 passes on these mods.

E-SHIFT PRO CATS $ 500.00........on the car for about six months SOLD

VAFC-2 $220.00.....with manual

INJEN CAI (RD VERSION) $100.00 [SOLD

BORLA CAT BACK EXHAUST $400.00......SOLD

20MM TL REAR SWAY BAR $35.00....all mounting hardware SOLD

10,000K HID KIT $225.00...SOLD

I am currently working on posting up pics for you guys but I assure you all parts are in great shape.

ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS CAN PM ME.

THANKS.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Really interested in the exhaust. Is the version 1 a direct bolt on? Not too experienced with installation, can this exhaust be bolted on with house hold wrenches and what not? If so then can I get 1 close up picture of each tip.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dandydaniel said:
Really interested in the exhaust. Is the version 1 a direct bolt on? Not too experienced with installation, can this exhaust be bolted on with house hold wrenches and what not? If so then can I get 1 close up picture of each tip.
It is a direct bolt-on their are absolutley no fitment issues. you can literally complete installation in about 2-2.5 hrs.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
I understand man, but I only need the mufflers, See, I have an i4 and i have my pipes all setup so I don't loose low end on my i4, if I were to install all the pipes, then I would loose something. This way I just want to bolt up the mufflers. Anyhow I'll be around.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts