Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: 7th gen stuff

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  XplicitAzian 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I got few stuff from my 7th gen accord coupe for sale.

ITEM #1
D2 coilovers - i want to be completely honest with these. I bought them from a member on the forum not even a year ago. Everything comes with the coilovers, 4 dampening knobs, two adjuster wrenches, and the coilovers. The front coilovers are in good condition. 1 of the rear has an issue of an adjuster hex being stuck. Price - $500

this tread shows what the usual problem with these type of coilovers. the bottom hex ring is stuck. it also tells you how to get it unstuck.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...d.php?t=193187
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...d.php?t=177246

now these are the actual pictures of the coilovers i have.

updated pics of the rear: as you can see i got one of the hex rings that was stuck loose.

and these are pics of the car lowered on em...

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...d.php?t=192356

ITEM #2
Wheels: 5 Zigen 5zr Copse (Quantity = 4)
Size: 19 x 7.5
Color: USED TO BE Hyper Black with polished lip, but NOW IS powder coated gold, with a base coat gold, and a transparent gold on top of that. All baked on, and has held up for 4 years already with no problems.
Offset: +48
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3

The rims are in pretty good shape with no curbage on the lip. Only flaw is that the tire shop scratched 1 rim while dismounting a tire (stupid noob). Other than that there's a black tire scuff mark that can be buff out on 1 rim because some idiot was backing up in their big truck and their tire hit my car, specifically that 1 rim.

Price - $500 picked up for the set, local has priority. two rims have no tires, and two rims have like 40% bfg kdw2 tires on them 235-35-19. Rims are very dirty...I didn't clean them up. Any black grease marks etc can be washed off.

RIM 1 (Just the scuff marks)

RIM 2 (Great Condition)

RIM 3 (Edges have little nicks from the dismounting of a tire)

RIM 4 (Great Condition)

Pics on Car

ITEM #3
Wheel: Volk Racing te37 (Quantity = 1)
Size: 19 x 8.5
Color: Bronze
Offset: +43
Bolt Patter: 5x114.3

Price - $350 for that 1 rim. no center cap. no curbage, no damage, great condition. Forged wheel, very light. Retail on 1 of these rims is around 800-900 bucks, i would know because i just bought a set of gunmetal ones.

Pics on Car

ITEM #4
VIS CF Trunk
Price - $250
anyways the trunk will probably need a good wax job, or if you know how to detail, just lightly wet sand and use some industrial polish to bring back the shine. or you can always get it recleared...

anyways here are the pics...

ITEM #5
7th gen stock oem springs
$30 bucks

See less See more
#3 ·
thanks buddy :)

yea the rims would look good on a blue car as well...or maybe even white.

forgot to mention that the front coilovers are still on the car and i'm willing to give test drives to show that everything is still functioning fine. i can do it with the rear too, i just have to re-install it

#6 ·
KM on them are unknown, i put about 300 miles on them in the past 8 months.

the shock does not need to be re-threaded as the threads are not messed up.

and yes i got one ring loose. in the last pic of the coilover, the left one i got knocked loose by using the adjuster wrench and a breaker bar, and a hammer. eventually after an hr or so of wd-40 i got it knocked loose.

since then to clean up the treads i used an air compressor to blow out all the little dirt and stuff from the threads, soaked it in wd-40, and just spun the rings up and down, the next thing i was going to do is spray some anti seize on it, to prevent the stuckage from happening again.

i will get updated pics of the front, but like i said the fronts weren't stuck and they are as good as the first pics of the coilovers.

#11 · (Edited)
haha english bully is not for sale!!! in 7 months when he turns 2 i'm gonna start to breed him like crazy, cuz he's humping everything in sight lol.

either $1000 stud service fee, or just the first pick of the pups. i paid 2 grand for him, i love him to death...it took me nearly 1 year to find an all white MINATURE english bully. currently he's 40 lbs at 1 year 3 months and will only grow 3-4 more lbs, and supprisingly he's very active and not lazy like your normal ones...and his face doesn't droop nor does his eye booger stain his face. he's very high maintence, but well worth it.

anyways...i'm located in the bay area.

the fitment on the trunk is really good, comes with the center license plate trim in CF, as well as a stock trunk latch.

and i'm willing to ship the coilovers to the lower 48 states for an extra 50 bucks. if it's less than 50 to ship to you then i'll refund you the difference. if it's more than 50 to ship, i'll pay the difference.

ALSO....i will be in so-cal during the weekend of may 9th. I will be there on friday-sunday. so i can bring anything down with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.